Time for another amazing burger recipe from the Bob’s Burgers Cookbook! The same old same old can get boring and who knows, an exciting burger may be just what you need to bring back the excitement; I don’t make the rules.
- 1 4oz Chèvre Log, room temp. [goat cheese]
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Sage
- 2 tsp Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1 English Cucumber, half of it finely sliced, the other half diced
- 2 Tomatoes, seeded & finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Vienna rolls, or any hamburger buns
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
Let’s Get Cooking
Mix goat cheese + herbs + mayo. Mix until it has a cream cheesy consistency. Add in 1/4 cup of diced cucumber + tomatoes.
Add garlic into the ground beef and form into 4 patties. Season the patties with salt + pepper.
Cook burgers on a hot skillet until desired doneness. I prefer med-rare but do your thing!
BUILD YOUR BURGER: start with the bottom bun + burger + goat cheese spread + sliced red onion + sliced cucumber + top bun
This burger gets a little messy but trust me it’s totally worth it. The goat cheese spread is also an awesome leftover on a pita!
Made with Love,