You would be lying if you said that chicken salad wasn’t one of the most perfect picnic foods. You can eat it on a croissant, but my favorite is with kettle-cooked potato chips, ugh it’s the perfect crunch. This recipe from PBFingers gives chicken salad the perfect twist, adding in the yogurt and cucumber. It’s incredibly refreshing and great in lettuce wraps for lunch!
- 3 Cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped and chilled
- 2/3 Cup Greek Yogurt, I used low-fat, she recommends full-fat, do what you like
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Green Onion, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Seedless Cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, chopped, she used dried dill but I think fresh provides a better flavor
- 1 TSP Sea Salt
- LOTS OF GROUND PEPPER
Let’s Get Cooking
Remove the chicken from the bones and finely chop, place into a large bowl.
Mix all of the ingredients together well.
Easy, peasy, that’s it. Serve on bread, lettuce, or with your favorite potato chip.
Made with Love,
One thought on “Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad”
Wow tasty chicken salad ! Thanks for sharing 🙂