A picnic classic that just about everyone has their own version of. It’s the perfect meal to pair with warm weather and a crisp white wine. Make this as a bunch, or single serving, and serve on your choice of bread. I like croissants, but that’s just me.
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, both white and dark meat shredded [save bones to make broth]
- 1/4 Cup Craisins, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Celery, finely diced
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil Mayo [to start, add more if needed]
- 1 TBSP Dill
- Salt + Pepper
Let’s Get Cooking
Start off by taking all the meat off the chicken, shredding it along the way. If you’d like save the bones to make stock.
Dice the apple + celery + craisins and add in with the chicken.
Add in the mayo, stirring to make sure it is well incorporated.
Add in the dill + salt + pepper and mix. If needed add extra mayo now.
Now you have chicken salad!
Serve on a croissant, with crackers, I love it with potato chips as well.
Made with Love,